PM narendra modi spoke on a number of issues like Yoga, ISRO, Emergency during the latest edition of Mann ki Baat.
“I feel proud to see the contribution of our young students’s contribution in the field of science and technology. I want
more and more students of the country to … and choose science and research as their profession,” PM Modi said.
“Yoga has the power to connect the entire world, if only each one of us connect ourselves with Yoga. The International Yoga Day on June 21 was celebrated at over 1 lakh places in our country with enthusiasm,” PM said.
“I have promised that there will be no inquiry into the source of the undisclosed income and assets if the declaration is made voluntarily. That is why I am saying it is a good chance for becoming a part of transparent system,” PM said.
Here are the top quotes and highlights from 21st edition of Mann Ki Baat:
1. As our scientists and farmers have been working very hard and makes our people are proud of.
2. The satellite marks is an aspirations of young people.
3. ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ touched so many lives. Various studies suggest that as women reach excellent results.
4. You should have seen Twitter entry in the celebration of the Day of Yoga through special emoticons.
5. We need to think about how Yoga can reduce diabetes.
6. Often Mann ki Baat criticized, but it is possible because we have democracy. Do you remember, on 25-26 June 1975?
7. Democracy is our strength and we should always make our democratic fabric stronger.
8. There was a day when the voice of the people was trampled, but now the people of India to express their views on how the
9. All nations must save every drop of water.
10. A retired civil servant provides almost a third of his pension for Swachh Bharat. What can be a great source of